Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas
Lately the trip seems to be getting better everyday. I have been having a lot of fun hanging out with Janez and two Irish women. Right now Im killing time before hopping on an overnight bus ride to the border where we will catch a slow boat for two days. I thought I would make a new post for the family as I know you guys are checking it in the morning. Lately we have been pretty lazy so there is not much to talk about. Last night we celebrated christmas which was a lot of fun. Our group consisted of me, Janez, the two irish girls, two czechs, and a swedish guy. We all wore santa hats and everyone got a kick out of it. It was also Janez's birthday so we celebrated that as well with a cake. I miss everyone and cant wait to see you guys. Unfortunately something is wrong with my memory card and I couldnt load any pictures. I will work more on that. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ant salad...mmmmmm. Merry Christmas, Kyle. Glad to see you're safe and having a good time. Keep us posted! From: Terri Ferris (my daughter posted this from her google account for me).
Merry Christmas Kyle, I'm sure you're living it up over there!
I imagine the SB-ing has been non-stop judging from your posts...glad to hear you're doing well my man. Take care.
i love yoy man im soo happy that you are having fun! im very proud of the ant salad. you soo mau kyle........eat jamon con mayonnaisa and do some whip-its' bring a "ping pong" back for me. ernie was down here for one day and pulled a gregg the keg and broke his foot drunk! stupid ernie. lets go to frenchman
Post a Comment