Just wanted to let everyone know I made it to Vietnam alright. This place is absolutely insance. I cannot even begin to explain to you the amount of motorbikes in this town and how crazy they drive. Its fun just to sit on an intersection and watch four directions of traffic converge and make it through with no injuries. Its about 7:30 here and I'm about to head to Halong Bay for a one night cruise around the bay. Its supposed to be beautiful. Wanted to let everyone know that Im safe and that I didnt die on my flight. The flight was actually very nice and we were treated great. Other than that not a whole lot. Whenever I upload pictures my memory card locks up and it costs $10 to unlock it so Im gonna have to wait until I get back home to upload anymore pictures. Sorry. Hope everyone is good. Talk to you soon.
Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad to hear that you're rocking your trip and having fun. Take care, I look forward to your party in a month!
hey man im soo happy for you on your travels! everyone misses you man and we are jealous! gregg the keg says hi and hopes your having fun. we miss you soo much we found a guy that looks like you and called him kyle patrick all night. he wasnt quite as cool though! im gonna try and make it to portland when you get back man!
Post a Comment